At LTU, every student has an advisor.
We take pride in helping our students every step of the way: Identifying student goals, developing a career plan, and selecting the best classes for students to achieve success in the future.
Our Advisors will assist you with:
- Course Scheduling
- Course Registration
- Curriculum requirements for your specific program
- Customizing your elective choices to best fit your professional objectives
- Selecting a program format to best help balance your work/life priorities - online or on-campus
- Degree Audits
- Graduation Requirements
- Dual Degree advising
- University Policy Procedures
- This section provides information to help you design your path, identify your advisor, and get answers to your questions.
Director of Business Programs
Student Service Coordinator
Do you have a concern to be addressed by the Student Relationship Management (SRM) team and the Dean?
All concerns will only be viewed by the SRM team (Mina Jena, Stefanie Janes) and Dean Mirshab.
Your confidentiality is important to us. You may choose to remain anonymous as this form will NOT collect your email address unless, you choose to include your personal information for follow up. Fill out the Student Concern Form