Finding the MAC Address on Windows devices:
- Press both the Windows Key and the R key simultaneously.
- Type ncpa.cpl into the search box and press ENTER.
- Right-click your Local Area Connection or Wi-Fi Connection (depending on how you are connected) and select Status.
- Click Details and the Physical Address is your MAC Address.
- On your computer, search for cmd.exe and open this program.
- On the black Command Prompt screen, type: getmac /v
- This will list all your adapters. The Physical Address is the MAC address
Finding the MAC Address on Apple OSX device (laptops/desktops)
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen.
- Click Network from the System Preferences menu.
- Choose Wi-Fi from the list of interfaces on the left and click the Advanced button.
- Choose the Hardware tab under which you will see the MAC address of your wireless card.
- Press Cancel to return to the Network menu. Choose Ethernet from the list of interfaces on the left and click the Advanced button.
- Choose the Hardware tab under which you will see the MAC address of your ethernet card.
Finding the MAC Address on Apple iOS devices
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on General
- Navigate to and tap on "About"
- Scroll down to "Wi-Fi Address"
Finding the MAC Address on Android Tablet
- On the Home screen, tap the menu icon galaxy tab Menu key and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap About Tablet then tap Status and then scroll down to view WiFi Mac address.
Finding the MAC Address on Android Phone
- On the Home screen, tap the Menu button and go to Settings.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status or Hardware Information (depending on your model of phone).
- Scroll down to see your WiFi MAC address.
Finding the MAC Address on Linux 10.10.X or Newer
- Right click on the network arrow's and select Edit Connections.
- In the Network Connections, click on your Ethernet adapter so it's orange and select "Edit..."
- The Device MAC address shows the MAC address.
- Navigate to My Games and Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- The MAC Addresses for the wired and wireless adapters should be displayed.
- On the XMB, arrow up to the very top until we see the XMB Menus.
- Scroll over to the right to Settings
- Go down to Network
- Then down to View Connection Status
- From this area, we can get the WiFi and Ethernet MAC Address.