If you are looking to take a course(s) at Lawrence Tech for the purpose of satisfying your degree requirements at another institution, you are considered a Guest Student, and will need to complete the following requirements:
- Complete a Lawrence Tech Application - be sure to add the LTU course number and name that you are looking to take.
- Complete the Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application. There is a portion for you to complete, as well as a portion for your current school to complete. The form is also available from the Office of the Registrar at your current institution.
- Submit unofficial transcripts from your current institution.
- Students must be considered in good standing at their current institution to be eligible to complete guest credit at Lawrence Tech.
- Students must meet any/all pre-requisites for the course(s) they are looking to complete at Lawrence Tech
For questions or more information, please contact Emily Wegner in the Admissions Office at 248.204.3169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.