We are excited to have you in our residence halls! 

Beginning Fall 2018, freshmen students will be living in our new residence hall, East Hall.

Beginning Fall 2018 transfer students, with more than 20 credits, graduate students, and current upper-class students will be living in Donley Hall, Reuss Hall, or South Hall.

All new students applying to the university should apply for housing through their Admissions Slate account.

Current students should fill out our Current Student Application. 


Housing Deposit

New students will be asked to pay their housing deposit upon applying for housing.

Current students should submit payment with their application. Fill out the Payment Authorization Form if you would like to pay via credit card, which you will be able to fill out from your computer and email in. You can also drop off the form, mail in, or fax. The Contact Us page will give you the mailing and faxing information.

You can also pay with cash or check! Drop the form of payment off at the Housing Office or the DTE One-Stop Center to turn the payment or mail it in to the housing office. See the Contact Us page for mailing information.