Graduate Research Assistantships for Spring 2018
Please Apply by 5:00 PM, January 5th, 2018
Currently GRA positions are available at the College of Management starting this Fall 2017. The position is ideal for MBA and MSIT graduate students who are interested in pursuing research under the direction of a College of Management faculty.
Potential candidates should have the following skills and be familiar with:
- Critical Analytical Thinking and Reasoning
- Good Communication and Writing
- Data Collection
- Statistical Analysis (ANOVA, Regression, Chrombach’s Alpha, SAS, Python)
- Familiarity with Survey Monkey and Minitab
- Database Application
- Web Development
- Report Writing, Presentation Graphs.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Publisher) required.
Please fill out the application, include a copy of your resume, a statement goal, and two letters of recommendation (GRE or GMAT scores are optional). Submit all the required documents for committee review.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Deadline to apply: 5:00 PM, January 5th, 2018
Please return the following application and required documents to:
Ms. Mariana Hernandez (email@example.com)
M331, Buell Management Building
The Automation Alley Educational Savings Program Form must be completed by the member's Human Resources department.
The completed form must be returned to:
Office of Financial Aid
For more information click here
College of Management offers scholarships based on GMAT score to qualified and accomplished MBA candidates.
In addition to your academic performance and work experience, a strong GMAT score can help you to receive merit based tuition incentives.
GMAT score of 570 or better will allow you to receive 33% tuition incentive.
- Applicant must have at least a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or recognized international institution of higher education.
- Applicants must be fully admitted to a graduate business program of study.
- To apply for Merit Scholarship you must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or better.
- GMAT Score should be 570 or better and must have been completed with in last two years from the date of the MBA application.
- To remain eligible, recipient must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better each semester.
- Remission will be applied for the first semester after student register for the semester and after university’s add/drop deadline.
- This scholarship can not be combined with any other tuition discounts, scholarships or Research Assistantships.