The Graduate Council consists of faculty with program experience or interests at the graduate level, and of observers from academic-service functions. All members are appointed by the Provost on recommendation of the college deans.This group reviews all new course and program authorizations to ensure there are no conflicts between the colleges and makes recommendations within the scope of graduate policies.
The Dean of Graduate Studies is an ex-officio member and administrative sponsor.
Members of the Graduate Council for the 2018-2019 academic year are:
- Prof. Glen Bauer, Dean of Graduate Studies and Interim Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Anne Kohnke, College of Management, Chair
- Prof. Anirban Adhya, College of Architecture & Design
- Dr. Eric Meyer, College of Engineering
- Dr. Patrick Nelson, College of Arts & Sciences
- Ms. Noreen Ferguson, University Registrar (ex officio)