Furthermore, the Staff Senate seeks to recognize one outstanding Faculty or Staff member each year of the LTU Community. Please see the Staff Member of the Year page to nominate a fellow member of our community you feel should be recognized for their outstanding achievements. Their service to the LTU community will be recognized at the final event in May each year
Lunch and Learn
What would you do in the event of an active shooter on campus?
November 15, 12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m.
Welcome Center, Room, C406
Do you have a suggestion for a future Staff Senate event?
Follow the link and let us know!
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - Halloween Party
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - Lunch and Learn: If you see something say something campaign updates.
- Thursday, May 17, 2018 - Volunteer Day
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 - (M218) Lunch and Learn: Canvas training
- Thursday, March , 2018 (RFOC) - St. Patrick’s Day
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 - Campus Lunch and Learn
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 - Souper Bowl Contest
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 (Atrium) - Giving Tree
- Thursday, November 16th, 12-1pm in T410 - Meditation: Why its Important
- October 31, 2017 - Student Trick or Treating Candy Route
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 (Ridler Fieldhouse) - Health and Wellness Fair
- October 19, 2017- Halloween Party
- September 21, 2017 - Healthy Cooking Demo
- September 15, 2016 - Active Shooter Training
- October 20, 2016 - Boo Bash
- November 11, 2016 – Veteran’s Day Celebration
- December 1, 2016 – Giving Tree
- January 19, 2017- Disadvantaged Populations
- February 16, 2017 - Scam Prevention
- March 9, 2017 - St. Patrick's Day Party (Wear Green)
Nominations for the 2016- 2017 Award will be accepted until April 14, 2017.Please email email@example.com with any questions.
February: Chris Spencer, Campus Safety
April: Adrienne Aluzzo, Library
February: Dawn Edwards, Admissions
March: Diane Sobania, One Stop Center
April: Bruce Johnstone, Campus Safety/Mailroom
May: Bridgett Bailiff, Civil Engineering
October: Jennifer Mercier, Leadership Programs
November: Caroline Schmitz, Library
April: Debra Kollenberg, Financial Aid
March: Joseph Oberhauser, College of Architecture and Design
February: Rachel Cronover, e-Learning
January: Sallie Ilg, Architecture